Capture the Flag
Two teams of even numbers square off against one another. The point of the game is to capture the opposing teams glad and return it to your base.
- After you are struck once, you are eliminated from the game until the conclusion.
- Capture the flag games can have time limits in order to speed up games. Games that do not finish within the time frame will be considered a tie.
Two teams of even numbers square off against one another. The point of the game is to acquire every player onto one team.
- After you are struck once, you will be instructed by a referee to report to the opposing teams home base.
- Once you make contact with the opposing teams home base, you are now a member of that team, until of course you are hit again prior to the game concluding.
- This is an effective game for birthday parties as no one ever has to sit out.
Two teams of even numbers square off against one another. The point of the game is to "assassinate" the assigned president of each team.
- After you are struck once, you will be eliminated from play.
- The game ends when one team is able to "assassinate" the president of the rival team.
- The president of each team is identified prior to the game and each team knows who the other teams president is and therefore who to target.
Free For All
Players are strategically placed in protected areas prior to the start of the game and the last surviving player wins.
- Free For All is an effective game when very small groups are playing.
The end of the world is upon us and zombies are taking over the world. Teams will be split unevenly and a select few will be named as the zombie team. Can the humans prevail or is the world over?
- The "humans" will have to eliminate the zombies, but there's a catch: Zombies receive three lives. After each time a zombie is hit, they will be advised to return to their base to respawn. After they are shot three times, they are eliminated.
Two even teams, one shot elimination, last team standing wins. Pretty simple.
- Make it less simple - for every player that is eliminated on the opposing team, a previously eliminated player from your team can return.
- Works well for birthday parties.
Two even teams square off. If you want to win, you'll have to do it quick.
- When a player is eliminated, they return to their home base. After an allotted amount of time passes (selected prior to the game) they get to return.
- This game can go on for hours so we recommend being aggressive.